These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JaipurMoorti’s Website and Services.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use JaipurMoorti’s website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law.
- JaipurMoorti provides custom moorti (statue) creation services as per the client’s specifications and requirements.
- The client is required to provide accurate and detailed specifications for the moorti design and any specific materials or colors to be used.
- The company will provide the client with a timeline for the completion of the moorti, taking into account the intricacy of the design and the materials used.
- The client retains the copyright of the commissioned moorti design.
- JaipurMoorti reserves the right to use images of the created moorti for promotional and marketing purposes.